Tuesday, October 9, 2012

best offers I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2

best price I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2


Amazon: Customer Reviews: I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp 5 stars. "We love it - but don't let Amazon's listing fool you" We bought the black/warm version. It's fabulous. But Amazon's images are confusing. They show an image

HL5000AW-MBK Features: -Floor lamp.-Creating the look of natural warm light.-Built in four step dimmer.-Flicker free light and oval light area.-Long reach.-Low heat.-At least 40,000 operating hours.-Arm folds up nicely against itself for further space saving.-To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock or injury do not use outdoors or near water, do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands, do not stare directly at the LEDs.-To avoid causing damage to the product, do not use an external dimmer with this lamp.-Eco friendly. Includes: -Includes six feet cord in black. Construction: -Construct


I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2


yutube/B000U6DW7M/facebok gogle bloger/211zBHu4v7L.jpgpicasaweb
==>> Details Price & Product <<==speedtest


I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Features :


  • Contemporary design and flexibility
  • Low power consumption; low heat; environmentally friendly
  • Built-in dimmer; ultra adjustable; long reach; desk clamp included
  • Super energy-efficient 8.8 Watts consumption
  • Gift wrap comes with the Best Comapny - Microfiber Cleanse Cloth - Keep Your Loved Lamp Brilliant New Always without scratching the surface!

yutube/B000U6DW7M/facebok gogleComparison I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Metal Black/Warm Generation 2speedtest

No comments:

Post a Comment